How to Get Quick, Free COVID Testing
** No insurance required **
1. Complete a screening survey by clicking here and setting up an account on the secure eNorth website.
2. If you're eligible for testing, you will be able to select the type of COVID test you want and schedule an appointment at the pharmacy of your choice.
3. A lab order with your information will be sent to the pharmacy on your behalf and you'll receive an email with next steps.
4. You'll go to the Pharmacy Drive Thru at your appointment time and follow instructions to remain in your vehicle with the windows rolled up until a pharmacy associate waits on you.
5. A pharmacist will be there to instruct you and you will perform the test using a nasal swab. Your nasal swab will be sent to a laboratory partner for analysis.
6. You will receive your results from the secure eTrueNorth website within 3-5 days of testing (sometimes much sooner depending on the type of test).
* * *
The Indiana State Department of Health also has detailed information about a wide variety of testing facilities. Click here for testing site locations and information:
Click on the county where you want to be tested and several options will appear.
Eligibility criteria vary by site and can be found listed when you click on each site.
NOTE: Includes sites that are not free and may require a medical appointment.